What Will Happen When I Pay You For A Module?
What About Refunds?
Our refund policy is spelled out in full detail here. Short answer: We have a no-hassle, 14 day refund policy. Just contact us in that time period if you aren’t happy with what you bought and we’ll refund your full purchase. We also have great support so please do contact us if you run into issues right away! In practice, there are very few things we can’t help with! We want to make you successful with the plugin and that’s our #1 goal.
Are there recurring fees?
Yes, but they are modest compared to the purchase price. Short answer: The maintenance fees are a 75% discount off of the current price of the module, annually. This gets you support and updates for another year. For the combo packs, this also entitles you any NEW modules we release during that time. As WordPress marches on, so will we. We plan to be around for a long, long time. But updating the plugin takes time and money. We want you to get the best support and still earn a living too. The full policy is here.
What do you mean by “multi-site”?
Multiple sites means any of the following:
- Using the software on any different domain, including subdomains
- Using the software on one or more WordPress installations
- Using the software on different URLs for different sites
The license manager we use considers any of these to be a “site”. So if you want to install Business Directory on more than one production “site”, you need the “multi-site” license.
Does “multi-site” have any limits or restrictions?
LIMITS TO THE MULTI-SITE LICENSE
You may use the multi-site license for BD on unlimited domains, but with the following restrictions:
- You are allowed to create unlimited sites, even commercial ones for profit, and install BD premium modules on them
- You are allowed bundle the FREE plugin with your product and inform your users that they can purchase their own license for BD.
- You are NOT allowed to resell BD premium modules by bundling the product with yours, including license keys, and putting this product on another site (e.g. a theme to sell on ThemeForest) under any circumstances
Failure to follow these rules will result in your multi-site license being revoked and never renewed.