I'm sharing the Spanish-language .mo & .po files that you can add to the /languages directory of the plugin.
• "Business Directory" has been translated to (simply) "Directorio" to be flexible for a variety of uses.
• "Forever" has been translated to "Permanente".
• In at least 1 instance, "Normal" has been translated to "Básico".
• Translation is formal Spanish.
• Compatible with Version 3.0.2; hasn't been tested with other versions.
• The backend language strings for creating & administering Listings, Categories and Tags have not been included in the default .pot file; they are located in the wpbusdirman.php file, located in the plugin file - they can be translated there.
• Translations in the wpbusdirman.php file require html codes since that file doesn't seem to be encoded as UTF-8. You can find these codes at http://ascii.cl/htmlcodes.htm.
• Although I paid for the translation by a native Spanish speaker, I also corrected many entries (words and/or phrases) to suit the needs of general as well as specific use cases ...yet: use at your own risk/no batteries included/take your chances.
Hopefully this is useful to the Business Directory team and users!
Most Users Ever Online: 103
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 3227
Administrators: Business Directory Support: 1581