When adding a new field or editing the short or long business description, you will see the option to allow HTML input for the field. The HTML that is allowed in these fields is limited to formatting tags, for the most part. Here is a list of HTML that is not currently supported:
- Basic HTML: <html>, <head>, <title>, <body>
- Formatting: <bdi>, <center>, <meter>, <progress>, <rp>, <rt>, <ruby>, <template>, <time>, <wbr>
- Forms and Input: <input>, <select>, <optgroup>, <option>, <datalist>, <output>
- Frames: <frame>, <frameset>, <noframes>, <iframe>*
*iframe tag is allowed by an independent option in BD.
- Images: <img>*, <canvas>, <picture>, <svg>
*img tag is allowed by an independent option in BD.
- Audio/Video: <source>
- Links: <link>
- Lists: <dir>, <menuitem>
- Styles/Semantics: <style>, <main>, <dialog>, <data>
- Meta Info: <head>, <meta>, <base>, <basefont>
- Programming: <script>, <noscript>, <applet>, <embed>, <object>, <param>
These limitations are for the safety of BD users, preventing malicious code from being entered into the field.
See this article full details about the options for managing form fields