On my home page I have my business directory with the associated categories showing the nº of ads on it ().
When I click on a selected category, it should take to another page with the results of the selected category.
So it doesn´t. It takes me to a almost blank and empty page, with the options
submit a listing view listings directory
Is it possible that when I click on a selected category, I get the results only for that selected cat?
Thanks and congrats for your great plugin.
Sorry to see you’re having issue. Before proceeding further, can you please check the followings:
1. Are you on the latest BD version?
2. What is the No.of posts set in the “Blog pages show at most” field under WP reading settings?
3. Are all of your listings Published and Public? If they are draft/private, they will not show up.
4. Have you assigned categories to all your listings?
5. Do you have any caching plugins running on your site? If so, turn them off and try the slug change again.
6. Have you tried temporarily disabling all other plugins to see if there’s a plugin conflict? http://businessdirectoryplugin…..s-with-bd/
Let us know your findings.
Most Users Ever Online: 197
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 5058
Newest Members:[email protected]
Moderators: BD Support: 0
Administrators: Business Directory Support: 1714