I have set up the business directory but am super confused and would like to hire someone who can go through it all and ensure it is doing what I hope that it does.
Make tweaks to the design so that it actually looks professional.
Set up so that advertising can be included in banners and sidebars.
Integrate with Paid membership pro so that there is a locked area for businesses that sign up to have exclusive access.
Please don’t say “look on upwork” as I have and unfortunately no one puts business directory plugin as a ‘skill’. I would prefer to use developers that use and are familiar with setting this directory up.
Thanks in advance!
If you need basic help for BD installation and configuration then you may contact us (https://businessdirectoryplugin.com/contact/) for the Premium Module Install Package:
The installation includes:
- BD Plugin installation on your site
- Basic plugin settings configuration
- Fee plan setup
- Listing Fields created and configured
- Premium module installation/configuration
- Premium directory theme installation/configuration
- Identifying and fixing any conflicts
- Testing the directory
However, this does not include any custom changes to the directory or any custom site work. If you haven’t had any luck on Upwork, there are a few other good resources to help you out here.
Your installation fee is very high. Everything is set up. It just needs testing and checking. Have you got a service for that?
Can you please recommend specific people. Those sites are like UPWORK. Many developers say they have experience but then have to ‘learn’ on the job as they haven’t used BD before. Doing the css changes is fine, but for testing the plugin that is just ridiculous.
Right now, our “install service” is all that we have–I understand that you’ve already performed the work and want a “double check”, but just as your time is valuable, so is ours. We would be repeating pretty much the same activity as the install to double-check everything (in our experience, it’s more work to double check than just do the install because we have to look at more things and have you answer the same set of questions to confirm your settings match that intended behavior anyhow).
If that’s not something in your budget, we don’t have specific developer recommendations as they have not worked out for us in the past but can recommend two other services besides Upwork.
1) Tilden Tasks: https://tildentasks.com/ They will also do longer WordPress tasks, but they break it down to 1 task per day.
2) Codeable, which has WordPress expert developers available for short-term projects: https://codeable.io/
3) The last option would be hiring a developer on Upwork (as you already mentioned) to help out if you think this is beyond your current skill set. http://upwork.com There’s a lot of decent folks on there as well.
Most Users Ever Online: 325
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 5310
Moderators: BD Support: 3
Administrators: Business Directory Support: 1720