1. Why do I keep losing my account here? Originally I registered with the name Stephan. After a few weeks I tried to login and there was apparently no account with that name. (I did complain about it in a previous thread some while ago but nothing happened). So I registered again with the name Stephan2 and that worked for a while. Now I return after a long gap and tried to use Stephan2 and … it doesn’t exist. So I had to register again with the name Stephan3. Why is this happening and can you put a stop to it? I don’t want to keep registering with new names.
2. I never used the BD software that I paid for and I did not renew my subscription for the “Business Directory module purchase for Business Directory Combo Pack Module” (whatever that is – it’s extracted from the reminder email you sent to renew the sub). But if I renew now will I be charged for both 2017 and 2018 or will I pay just the $99.99? Also, if I want to use it on a different site to the original site/domain I provided, is that possible and what do I need to do?
1. Apologies for the trouble. Unfortunately, there are some ongoing issues with our forum software and we’re in touch with the concerning support to get them fixed. I’ll check with the team for a status update and will let you know ASAP.
2. We offer 1 year customer support and updates from the time of purchase. After that, you pay an annual fee to receive additional updates and support. So if you bought in 2017 and are renewing now in 2018 then you’ll be charged only for 2018 i.e. next year. You may read our full module support policy for more details, including costs and discounts.
If you have single site licenses then you’d need to remove the licenses from your original site/domain before using on a different site. If you wish to use on both then you’d need our Multiple Sites licenses. You may contact us directly to upgrade to Multiple Sites if you want: https://businessdirectoryplugin.com/contact/
Hi, thanks for getting back.
1. Over a year ago you told me that there were problems with the forum software and it was being fixed. You’ve said the same thing again today. Any idea when it will actually be resolved? I can’t easily refer back to my previous posts now because they were in a different username.
2. My renewal was due in June 2017. I didn’t renew at that time. So how much will I need to pay now?
1. I completely understand your frustration. I am currently checking for an update on this and will let you know as soon as I have more information. Sorry!
2. Can you please contact us directly with your PayPal email address so we can check the details and provide a better answer? Please contact us here:
3. Using BD plugin on any different domain, including subdomains, will require the “multi-site” license.
Yes, kindly contact us with that information and we’ll see how best we can assist you further:
I’ve checked with the team and unfortunately, there’s something that deletes people’s accounts and we haven’t been able to locate the source, even with the forum hosting company’s help. We are considering migrating the forum in 2019, but I have no specific dates in mind. So sorry for the annoyance!
Most Users Ever Online: 211
Currently Online: Deon
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 5150
Newest Members:[email protected]
Moderators: BD Support: 0
Administrators: Business Directory Support: 1716