Great plug-in 3 questions
* I have created categories and put businesses in. On the main category it shows I have 5 listings, but when I click on the category it says “sorry no listings.” What am I doing wrong?
* when I create a category (example – schools) it will show up as (schools-2), when I try to change the slug it won’t change to just schools
* I would like to ad the form field I created “address” to the listings when you click on the category page and it shows all the listings is that possible to do? I also don’t see that form field when I open the actual listing.
With regard to the categories there appears to still be some issues being experienced by some users similar to what you describe. Trying to sort it out.
2. Sounds like you have schools already in use somewhere. the -2 is appended by wordpress when it finds an object already existing that uses the same slug. This includes objects in the trash as well.
3. Your fields should show automatically provided you have checked yes to show them in the excerpt.
Most Users Ever Online: 197
Currently Online: [email protected], surec
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 4908
Moderators: BD Support: 0
Administrators: Business Directory Support: 1714