Want to give your users better listing features and a reason to upgrade to your featured or paid listing plans? Make some features only available to certain paid levels of your listing site. Let the customers choose ratings, maps, form fields, images, character counts, and more based on different fee plans.
This module allows you to assign features to certain levels or payment plans. Now you can offer a “basic” listing plan with some minimal features and have your users upgrade to get things like maps on their listings, a rating, or additional fields to show off their business.
It supports limiting Google Maps and Ratings modules, along with form fields, character counts, and images.
Some features of the Restrictions module:
- Assign features to fee plans with or without sticky listings.
- Segregate fields by levels. Say, create 30 fields and put 10 in the Basic, 10 in the Featured, and 10 in the Gold plan. Or the way you want.
- Restriction of advanced features to levels, such as Google Maps or Ratings.
- Full admin interface to control level definitions.
- Can limit character counts on some fields.
- Can restrict access to the contact form or listing detail view.
- Works with the File Uploads/Attachments module.
More information and screenshots of the Restrictions module are available on the Restrictions documentation page.
Have a question about what happens after you buy? Maybe it's already answered on our FAQ page. Or, perhaps you were looking for the Restrictions documentation?