Make certain features like ratings, maps, form fields, images or character counts only available to certain paid levels of your listings. Give your users better listing features and a reason to upgrade to your Featured or paid listing levels.
This module allows you to assign features to certain levels or payment plans. Now you can offer a “basic” listing plan with some minimal features and have your users upgrade to get things like maps on their listings, a rating, or additional fields to show off their business. Supports limiting of Google Maps and Ratings, along with form fields, character counts, and images.
Some features of Featured Levels module:
- Assign features to Featured Listings, Payment Plans or both
- Segregate fields by level–create 30 fields and put 10 in the basic, 10 more in the Featured and 10 in the gold.
- Levels inherit features from lower levels. For example, if you have a Gold and Silver level defined, Gold has all the properties of Silver, plus whatever you add to Gold
- Restriction of advanced features to levels, such as Google Maps or Ratings
- Full admin interface to control level definitions
- Now works with File Uploads/Attachments module
More information and screenshots of the Featured Levels Module are available on the Featured Levels Documentation page.
This module requires version 4.1.5 of Business Directory Plugin or higher.
- Your cart is empty.