This article contains PHP code and is intended for developers. We offer this code as a courtesy, but don't provide support for code customizations or 3rd party development.
add_filter( 'wpbdp_googlemaps_map_locations', 'change_map_locations', 10, 2 );
- $locations (array) An array of addresses.
- $locations['address'] (string)
- $locations['geolocation'] (array) The latitude and longitude.
- $locations['content'] (string) The content shown in the tooltip.
- $args (array) All the settings that will be used to create the map
This example will replace the pin icon for the map location