Performing some test imports of a CSV into a new installation of the Business Directory Plugin, I noticed that URLs were not importing. Everything else imported fine.
I double-checked the Header in the CSV as well as the Form Field name set up in the plugin to make sure everything matched.
Because it was a URL Field, I even went through and added http:// to the beginning of all the websites.
Still, they weren't importing.
Solution that allowed import from CSV:
Then I changed the Form Field type for Website found under Directory Admin > Manage Form Fields from URL Field to Textfield and ... bazinga! ... the websites imported.
So it seems there may be a small import bug.
IF the Form Field type is set to URL Field, Then websites will not be imported from the CSV.
If I change it to Textfield then they will import.
Thanks for a great directory plugin!
Most Users Ever Online: 103
Currently Online: reidyamamoto
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 2116
Newest Members: reidyamamoto
Administrators: Business Directory Support: 1412